Monday, November 9, 2009
A busy weekend
We had a weekend of running yet nothing really got accomplished. That would be the story of my life these days. Saturday we sat in our PJ's most of the day and then went out for supper. We haven't done that in a while. On Sunday we decided to go and get D's 5 yr. pictures taken. He was so excited. He has grown so much at our house. The first time we did pictures with him I was exhausted after 10 minutes and 1 picture worth keeping. We did good this time we got 5 keeper pictures in 26 minutes and we had to wait 2 hours just to get our pictures taken. I am proud of him and love watching him grow. I will post a pic once they get me my CD that they forgot to give me last night. Now I start my typical week of running and running and running.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment