Chris , D, Baby K, and I spent the one day this weekend with some new friends out at a local campground. I can not tell you how much I needed to have a time to talk to others who know what we do and what can happen with our little guys. I met some new friends whom I hope we will stay in contact with. D truly was on his best behavior and enjoyed playing with Java for most of the day. Baby K was the center of attention letting everyone get her baby fix with her. She just soaked it all up. Chris spent some time with Daniel on the boat and I enjoyed the time to talk to the other mom's.
Thanks to the coffee group for inviting us with. Sometimes I feel like the odd man out with family since D is adopted. No one understands me when I am having issues with him. They tell me it is just normal. D has some issues, but these guys get it and I thank you so much for inviting me with.
Sunday was spent with family. Much more of that will be happening this week since my brother is home from Pennsylvania. And today is being spent with teachers for D and visits for baby K.
No comments:
Post a Comment