It is also my mom and my uncles birthdays today. So it will be nice to spend the day with her on her birthday. My mom turns 75 this year. She doesn't act 75 and I can't be old enough to have a mom that old, but I guess I am. So happy Birthday mom. I Love You!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
A day with Family
Yesterday was spent with teachers and running and today we are going to mom and dad's to spend the day with family. My brother got to my parents house last night after his long trip from Pennsylvania. We haven't seen each other since Christmas so I am heading over for the day before my sisters get to moms on Thursday. My brother is much older than me and was married before I was even born. We don't have much in common, but I love when he comes home and I love spending time with him. When everyone is home though my parents house is a little full and my two little ones don't do so well with all the commotion. We will be there on Thursday when everyone is home, but I will spend my time chasing after my little ones and comforting and calming so there won't be much time to visit. So today I am taking the opportunity to visit with my brother when not so many people are around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment