Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Questions?

Today Baby K has a drs. appt. I will finally be able to ask the dr. all of my questions that I have had for the last month. D was a small but full term baby and I don't know how to judge Baby K's milestones and how to judge feeding and sleeping schedules with her being 8 weeks early. So I have my list of questions ready and I will be excited to finally know the answers. Plus Chris and I are trying to figure out if she has lost weight at our house or if she is just stretching. I think she is just stretching out, but Chris is concerned that she is losing weight. So we will find out today.

D is going to grandma and grandpa H's while I take Baby K to the drs. appt. He likes it there, but is at that age where he doesn't like it when mommy leaves him. We will have to see how he is today.

It was great seeing my brother yesterday and spending time with my family. I didn't get home until late and by then it was time to put the kids to bed. Chris commented to me later that night that he missed spending time with them today. I will have to keep that in mind next time.

No comments: