Thursday, June 19, 2008
Definitely
I never thought that the word definitely would mean so much to me. For the last three weeks we have been waiting to hear if our miracle baby boy would be staying with us permanently. We are still awaiting that answer, but last night we received a email from his GAL stating that just because there was a family interested that had a 14 yr. old half brother it didn't definitely mean they would automatically get him. I still know this isn't saying that he is ours, but it atleast makes me feel like we have a chance. We pray daily that God lets this little miracle stay. I love him as if he is my own. So we still wait, but we wait with faith and hope that he will be our forever son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the blog world, Tina! I hope you get some answers soon. ~Kari
Post a Comment